Pages

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Free Bible Journaling Words

Hello, all! I have been enjoying journaling in my Bible so much lately! It really has changed the way I go about reading God's Word! Give it a shot when you get the chance. If you're apprehensive about creating in your Bible, then grab a sketchbook, a piece of printer paper, or the back of your grocery list and join the fun!
Anyway, the freebie today is a little different: I really love the sheets of stickers that have single words on them with different colored backgrounds, but typically I can't ever find the words I need...so, today I was searching for more faith based stickers online and just couldn't find what I needed...well, the wheels started turning and I thought, "How hard could it be?!?" The next thing I know I've finished one set of words, am in the middle of a second page, and have a list for future creations! These will work just printed off on regular paper or card stock, cut, then glued in place, or run to your local store and grab a pack of Avery Sticker Sheets, and then cut them with your trimmer or scissors, and voilĂ ! You have your own lovely journaling stickers and lots for later too! I know the words repeat, but these are themes that I find are definitely repeated throughout scripture! I hope you enjoy! Drop me a line and let me know what kind of freebies you'd like to see! I love creating them to share!


No comments:

Post a Comment