Pages

Friday, October 24, 2014

Lawnscaping Design Team Call Entries

Hello, All! I am doing something a little different for this post. The Lawnscaping Challenge blog I follow is hosting an open Design Team Call! Now, I've been using Lawn Fawn stamps for a while now and absolutely love the products! They always have amazingly adorable designed stamps and dies, and the quality is absolutely perfect! So, I was very excited to jump at the chance of joining a blog that encourages the use of such fantastic products, so, here goes... The first project I'd like to enter is one that I created for their pattern paper challenge earlier this month...I'm so proud of this card it just makes me grin!
The second card is a card that the idea came to me while reading the sentiments in the Let's Roll stamp set, and the idea made me chuckle... What would make a sushi lover happier than dancing sushi and soy sauce...and check out that chop stick as a cane. The card came together exactly as I had it pictured.
The last project is of my very first card in a box attempt. I love the result, but need to practice a bit taking photos of them. These photos don't quite do it justice, but they are what I could get at that moment...The first is more true to the colors, but the others I wanted to show off the Wink of Stella Glitter that adds such a fun element to the card.


Hope you enjoyed! Thanks for stopping by and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment